Kadaza on your phone
Kadaza is optimized for viewing on mobile devices. Just head to kadaza.scot on your mobile browser to get Kadaza on the go, whatever device you’re using. You can also install the Kadaza app on your android phone for quick access to the most popular websites. A refreshingly fast way to browse the web on your mobile!
Adding Kadaza as an icon to your mobile home screen
When you open up your mobile browser, you can instantly start using Kadaza. It varies by phone type how to add a Kadaza icon to your homescreen.
1. Go to kadaza.scot in your mobile browser, like Chrome or Safari.
2. Click the add icon in the upper right-hand corner and follow the instructions.
Set Kadaza as your homepage in Chrome on Android
You can control which page is displayed when you click the Home icon in Chrome.
1. Open the Chrome app on your Android phone or tablet.
2. Tap the menu icon in the upper right and then Settings.
3. Under 'Advanced', tap Homepage.
4. Type kadaza.scot in the text box.
Get the Kadaza app on Android
Kadaza is also available as an app in the Google Play Store. Find it here.
Kadaza app on iPhone & iPad
The app for iOS (IPhone and iPad) will be available soon.